Thursday, November 14, 2013

Kissing

I love kissing. When I was younger, I read "Chicken Soup For the Teenage Soul". In it was a page of things you should know....or something like that. It included silly things like, don't drink grape juice with a new white shirt on. It also included a line that said, "Kissing is the most fun thing. Dancing is almost as fun". It doesn't matter so much who is doing the kissing or why; its just really fun to kiss. When I was in high school and in my first years of college, I thought I would never get kissed or get a boyfriend. Now that I have experienced both things, I can't get enough. Kissing just makes me feel good. Sometimes it makes me feel more needy, and sometimes just one is good enough. It's like eating chips. Sometimes, one is good. Other times, you could eat the whole family size bag, and make yourself sick, but it isn't enough. Kissing someone with full, soft lips is amazing. They just melt into you. It's enough to make me want to give up chips forever.....almost ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment